Sunday 18 January 2015

Liz Earle Skincare Routine

Hello everyone,

Firstly, a quick sorry for the lack of blog posts recently. Life stuff has been happening as well as A Levels and life is just very very hectic!

But I thought I would tell you my new skincare routine and kind of review the products which I use. I put some Liz Earle products on my Christmas list but unfortunately Santa did not deliver; the Boxing Day sales however did!

The gift set which I treated myself to was the Botanical Skin Saviours set. This included: the Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, the Instant Boost Skin Tonic, the Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion, the Skin Repair Moisturiser and two muslin cloths. I got this at a fab price and it also included free delivery and a 30ml Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and a small muslin cloth.


After reading great reviews from a variety of bloggers I thought I would bite the bullet and just go for it. I was a bit apprehensive at first because as I still have quite young skin I wasnt sure if it would do anything for my skin and because I have skin which can get irritated easily, I was worried that it may cause allergic reactions but I needn't have feared because they are great. I use most of them in the evening after a shower for my evening skincare routine but also use them in the morning before I apply my foundation so I thought I would briefly run-through my routines...


Morning Skincare Routine:
In the morning I wash my face with warm water and use the muslin cloth to do this. If I have a bad breakout or need some nourishing I will use the Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser before this. But normally the warm water does the trick to make my face look more awake. I then pat dry my face with a nice fluffy towel before putting some of the Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion on some cotton wool and rubbing that all around my eyes. If my face is feeling in the need for some moisture I will then use about a pea size amount of the Skin Repair Moisturiser. Don't think that you will need lots of the moisturiser because a little goes a long way and leaves your skin feeling moisturised.

Evening Skincare Routine:
After my shower in the evening I tend to come out looking like a panda (girl problems!) I use the Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser on my dry-ish face and work it in using circular movements. I focus it around where I have breakouts and on my panda eyes. I then use a muslin cloth and warm water to wash the cleanser off. I focus a lot on my eyes to get all of the mascara and stuff off my face. I keep washing my face about 3 times to make sure all of the cleanser has gone and that my face feels clean. I then put some of the Instant Boost Skin Tonic on cotton wool and wipe that over my face before finally moisturising using the Skin Repair Moisturiser. As I said before, I only use about a pea sized amount because that really is all you need.

These products truly are amazing. I have used them for 14 days now and not used any other skincare products and I can really feel a difference in my skin. I have some breakouts but am not sure if they are because of the products. The products make my skin feel nourished and hydrated and I can see a great improvement in how glowing my skin looks. These products don't make me feel oily at all and I will continue to use these for a while. The muslin cloths do get a bit dirty because of the makeup marks but putting them in a wash after every 5 days of use or so cleans them up and they look new again. I have nearly finished my tonic and eye lotion which makes me a bit sad and as they are a bit pricey and out of my budget, replacements will be on my birthday list I'm sure.

I hope you liked my little reviews and skincare routines. I would really recommend these products to everyone and I'm sure they will do wonders for your skin like they have done for mine. Thanks Liz Earle for making great products. I am now hooked and will be investing in a lot more things soon. If you have tried any Liz Earle products let me know how you got on with them and I might have to do another little shop.

So until next time lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment